10 Tips For Your Home
By altering how energy flows around your workplace or home, you can bring about good health and prosperity. Bring harmony in your life by following these Feng Shui Tips brought to you by Denver Feng Shui.
1. Clear The Clutter Up. It’s quite simple, the more clean your home or workstation is, the more energy can flow freely.
2. Balance Your Doors. Your main entrance doors should be painted according to your individual map that can be provided to by the services of a Feng Shui Consultant. Your shoes should never be beside the door since that is from where Chi comes inside. By picking up the smell, it brings sickness to your home.
3. Water Bodies. Water fountains or fish tanks in your home should be placed at an auspicious area and direction to help you get whatever you desire.
4. Face The Door When Sleeping. Try avoiding having the foot of your bed facing the door; this leads to major energy shifts that are not advisable. So move your bed away from the door and it’s immediate field of view.
5. Avoid Marble Furniture. Or any marble photographs and representations as it greatly elevates work pressure and has known to be the cause of fragmentation in your life. Even mirror mosaics bring instability into your life.
6. Furniture Rearrangement. Less is way better when you have too much furniture. Not only does it make a room feel cluttered, but it also prevents the flow of positive opportunity. Create more space to let new energy flow through your house.
7. Fortunate Dimensions Only. Every subject at your house should be of imperial size. Avoid keeping subject that hinder Chi.
8. No Mirrors In The Bedroom. Installing a mirror in which you can see yourself while on the bed might lead to a third individual being attracted into your relationship and cause erratic sleep patterns.
9. Keep Doors Closed. This allows you to have a fulfilling and healthy relationship as it also strengthens health. This is one of the most vital aspects to remember in Feng Shui. Since energy is volatile and keeps flowing it is important to conserve the good energy to reap the most benefits from the same.
10. Colors. Select the right colors. This can’t be stressed on enough. The colors you keep around you influence you subconsciously other than the conscious affects they have on you. They should compliment the shape and form of the room as well as the direction it’s facing in with the respect to the doors and windows.
So give us a call and we’ll be sure to hook you up with the best experts and set you on your path to blissful peace and happiness.